Bringing CO2 reporting to the top of the agenda.
- CO2 Reporting
The need for the industry to report on and improve carbon emissions is growing.
New goals set out by the IMO and EU aim to reduce carbon emissions created by the shipping industry.
- Voluntary initiatives
A number of new voluntary initiatives have emerged to demonstrate organisations’ commitments to the green transition.
The complete digital toolkit for all stages of the voyage.
Estimate CO2 output
at pre-fixture with Sea/calc:
- Predict CO2 by vessel
- Model the impact of design, specification, ballast distance and speed.
- Easily assess options across vessels of opportunity in order to make an informed decision.
- Sea/calc worksheets enable you to quickly and effortlessly compare vessels and variables.
- Make cleaner decisions using reliable and accurate data.
Embed the clause
With Sea/contracts users can:
- Embed the relevant carbon clause into your Charter Party.
- This makes the supply of required data from the vessel owner part of the terms of the fixture agreement.
- Extract the list of voyages from your existing system to automate data collection in the next stage.
Seamlessly capture data
- Electronic web forms are triggered to vessel owners to capture data on voyage completion.
- Reminders are automatically sent to the vessel owner.
- Avoid time consuming tasks such as chasing non-responsive owners or incomplete data.
- Forms are simple, and easy to complete with a standardised format.
Monitor and report
With Sea/analytics you can:
- Complete overview of CO2 from your shipping activities.
- Report on key metrics such as total CO2, actual vs. permitted CO2, output, EEOI and more.
- All data in one place for stronger visualisation and decision making.
- Ability to export data and reports into 3rd party reporting requirements.