The intelligence you need to react to an emergency offshore.
Understand your options, fast.
The offshore crisis planning tool.
Comply with regulations
Find the right vessel to respond.
- Visualise oil rig positions and proximity of nearby vessels in an emergency.
- Feel confident with real-time vessel positions.
- Control the search for nearby vessels by radius, from 0 to 5,000 miles.
- Find vessels with specific capabilities to ensure suitability for the mission.
- Instantly view and compare vessel options and distances in grid and map format, or export to Excel.
This tool is now available to the industry and may significantly reduce response times when every minute counts, and the number one priority is to stop the release of hydrocarbons to the environment as quickly as possible.
Chris Lund, SWIS Technical Manager, Oil Spill Responses Limited
Mission requirements in one place.
- Quickly find the right vessel for the recovery mission by inputting specific rescue vessel requirements.
- Narrow search results further by vessel size, deck space, FiFi capabilities, crane size and wire length, and ROV availability.
- Specify Subsea vessel requirements including BOP kit and Debris clearance.
Intelligence you can rely on in an emergency.
- A cloud-based solution you can depend on, with 99.999% uptime.
- Real-time vessel location and journey tracking using AIS data.
- Accurate vessel specification data and recovery kit information, direct from the vessel owner and validated by a dedicated team.
- The only intelligence database of its kind in the market.